Call for Posters and Demos
We invite you to submit posters about late-breaking and in-progress work, and to bring a demo of your work. As in the past, there will be a poster and demo reception where authors can show-case their latest work and interact with attendees.
New this year:
- Posters and demos will operate operate on a rolling submission, open from now until June 2nd in order to accommodate late-breaking work. Decisions will be returned approximately two weeks after submission.
- All authors of accepted papers are invited to bring a poster and/or a demo of their work for the poster session.
- Demos are open to any attendee.
Accepted abstracts will be included as part of the digital electronic conference proceedings, but will not be included in the digital libraries and will not count as formally published.
What to submit:
- Please prepare a 2-page abstract, using the ACM SIGGRAPH document style guidelines.
- Supplemental material, such as a video, additional images, or a PDF of the proposed poster, may also be included.
- Please prepare a short abstract describing the demo.
- Please include a web or FTP site where the demo and instructions can be downloaded.
- (Optional) A video indicating what the demo will look like.
At the conference:
- Posters should be up to size A0.
- Authors should prepare a single PowerPoint slide highlighting their work for the “Posters Fast Forward”.
Please submit your work at https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/EX2013/ and select the “Posters/Demos” track.